Switching between CDs

Lighthouse - The Dark Being (Sierra)
Demijurg 4

Switching between CDs

Post by Demijurg 4 »

Yup, you probably know this question, but i don't know how to switch CD's when game ask for, a couple of time i've succeeded but on random tries. I supose that both images should be mounted, but the game in most cases does not recognize that and keep asking to "insert disc 2". How to do this successful every time?

EDIT: Oooops, i have seen that jaffa's instaler have not been maded to work with images, just real cd's. But how that i've succeded to start second cd, two times? :shock: Do i just ned to burn images on CD's and that's it?
Collector

Re: Switching between CDs

Post by Collector »

If you are using a virtual drive like Daemon Tools, you have to use it to change images. If you are having issues with it, just use your original discs.
Demijurg 4

Post by Demijurg 4 »

I'm using Magic Iso. Well, the game does not recognize when i change disc... It keeps asking for secong CD. Also, when i mount BOTH CD's, the same thing is happening. Is is even possible to use jaffa's installer with virtual ISO's?
Collector

Post by Collector »

Either use your original CDs or install Daemon Tools.
Demijurg 4

Post by Demijurg 4 »

Hey, i've used Alcohol 120% with only one virtual drive, and it's working!! Collector man, THANK YOU for your support, only you are helping people here! 8-)