Won't run!

RAMA (Sierra)
EtO

Won't run!

Post by EtO »

When trying to open the English installer on my windows 7 OS, I receive an error message: "This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vender to verify that this is a valid windows installer package." Please help!
Collector

Re: Won't run!

Post by Collector »

Try redownloading it.
EtO

Post by EtO »

I deleted the old one and re-downloaded the file again nut got the same error message. am i supposed to save the file or just run it? I'm not sure exactly what to do. Do i just put the disk in and run the file?
Collector

Post by Collector »

Download it, put your disc in the drive, then run the new installer.
EtO

Post by EtO »

i just figured it out. i put the disk in and just opened the file and selected "run" instead of "save". then followed the steps to install. everything looks fine now and i'm so very greatful for this awesome installer! i can't thank you enough for the opportunity to play this game again! i have just one more question, how do i exit the game screen when i'm done? i tried useing escape but it didn't do anything. i tried all the other usual tricks i know (which is pretty limited) and i eventually succeded in causing my computer to freeze (lol). all i could do was restart my computer.
Collector

Post by Collector »

To quit, click on the icon in the upper left hand corner and select QUIT. If there is an issue with this, I'm afraid that I can't be of much more help since this is not my installer. I wrote an installer for RAMA as well. It allows for CD-less play and can be played in a Window or full screen.